We have a wide range of highly effective sequestrants designed to control the precipitation of inorganic salts in membrane separation plants (reverse osmosis and nanofiltration).
The precipitation of inorganic salts and insoluble metal oxides, present in the feed water to the membrane separation systems, causes fouling and consequent inefficiency of the systems themselves.
An appropriate control of this phenomenon makes it possible to extend the useful life of the membranes, avoid continuous operating pressure and consequently reduce operating costs.
- Certified for use in drinking water systems (ANSI / UL Standard 60).
- They control the precipitation of calcium carbonate up to LSI +3.0, in addition to the precipitation of calcium sulphate, barium sulphate, strontium sulphate and calcium fluoride ...
- Compatible with all the most popular cross-flow filtration membranes (nanofiltration / reverse osmosis).
- Keeps membranes clean by holding salt crystals in suspension.
- They are effective in a wide pH range and can be used as is or diluted.
Depending on the application, Sepra is able to support you in choosing the most suitable product for your specific problem such as:
- Antiscalant / Antifouling agent specific for Silica
- Antiscalant / Antifouling agent specific for brackish sea water
- Antiscalant / Antifouling agent specific for Iron and Manganese
- Antiscalant / Antifouling agent specific for applications for food/pharmaceutical use (NO addition of phosphonate or Nitrilotri methylene triphosphonic acid)
The choice of dosage will depend on numerous factors such as the characteristics depending on the water and the critical factors of each specific system.
The most widely distributed products are:
- HYPERSPERSE MDC120
- HYPERSPERSE MDC140
- HYPERSPERSE MDC700
- HYPERSPERSE MDC704I
- HYPERSPERSE MDC714
- HYPERSPERSE MDC200
- HYPERSPERSE MDC220
- HYPERSPERSE MSI300
- HYPERSPERSE MSI310