Hollow fiber pressurized modules
Sepra Srl offers hollow-fiber ultrafiltration membranes, where ultrafiltration fibers are glued to the head of a plastic housing.
We use them for various applications:
- pre-treatment of sea water
- pre-treatment of surface water
- production of drinking and bottling water
- re-use of industrial wastewater and effluents
- treatment by third parties of civil and industrial wastewaters
- thermal-water treatment
The hollow-fibre ultrafiltration membranes operate at relatively low pressures, have high filtering surfaces and ensure a high quality of the permeate, which results in the following advantages:
low investment costs
low running costs
It is seen as a competitive application with respect to traditional water treatment technologies. Ultrafiltration as a form of pre-treatment to reverse-osmosis system ensures for the osmosis membranes:
almost total elimination of colloidal deposits, bacteria and algae
minor issues related to fouling and bio-fouling
longer membrane life
substantial energy savings
increase in production capacity
In addition, this application is characterized by:
high flexibility on the basis of the characteristics of the food product and the recovery percentages (> 90%)
a modular configuration and simple system management
Ultrafiltration is a low pressure membrane process used in the separation of dissolved high molecular weight macromolecules, insoluble solids, emulsionated organic molecules, colloidal particles, bacteria, algae, viruses, moulds, fungi and spores found in water, or other liquids, to be treated.
With the NSF International (National Sanitation Foundation) certification and FDA (Food and Drugs Administration) approval for their excellent quality of filtration and operationalstability, this membranes are used in the process of purifying and bottling water for human consumption:
There are different types of hollow fiber modules depending on the application or on the existing modules to be retrofitted.
- Membrane fibers material: available in PES, PVDF PES / PVP
- Type of fiber construction: 7 channels (seven bore) or 1 channel (single bore)
- Type of fiber filtration: outside-in (O / I) or inside-out (I / O)
- Size of the modules: 8 ", 9", 10 ", resulting in installed membrane surface of 40sqm, 55sqm, 60sqm, up to 85sqm
- Different types of cap and assembly: horizontal housing for spiral wound membranes, vertical arrangement with special connectors or housed in systems where the hydraulic connectors themselves constitute the support of the membranes (it is not necessary to make an additional frame).
Some of the proposed models:
ZW700B 8060-9060-10060 / UF10 / 7B / X-T / 0.8-0.9 - RMS
XIGA SEAGUARD 8 "or 9" - HORIZONTAL OR VERTICAL
AQUAFLEX SEAFLEX 8 "or 9"
INGE DIZER L PM OR XL OR T-RACK VARIO 3.Buy on Filter and Membrane
Ask for information