Ceramic tubular membrane 1CX
Laboratory Ceramic Membrane
SEPRA proposes several ceramic tubular membranes to be used for laboratory testing (MEMBRATEST system), where the feed is pumped into the inner channel, the permeate is filtered from the outer membrane surface.
- Clarification of biomass or other (such as broths, cultures, inhibitors, etc.)
- Pyrogenic free from active ingredients, medium cultures and amino acids.
- Concentration of high molecular weight compounds (such as yeasts, creams, cells, musts, ...)
- Separation of oily extracts and separation of emulsions,
- Extraction of polyphenols and active ingredients from vegetation water, concentrates of algae
In file below: MF=Microfiltration, UF=Ultrafiltration, NF=Nanofiltration; Dimension of module: diam. 10 mm x lung. 250 mm; Other types of membranes are available on request.Scarica scheda tecnica Buy on Filter and Membrane