Magnetic Filtration for Oil
Magnetic filters produced by the German company FRIESS remove the metal particulate from any kind of process fluids, such as lubricants, oil emulsions, washing water, cooling water and fuel in a cost-effective way and without the use of consumables.
How it works
The heart of the system is a stainless steel tube fitted with high-efficiency neodymium magnets placed in a filter holder made of stainless steel or plastic. Exploiting the magnet's properties, substances such as iron, carbon steel, stainless steel or carbides are attracted and captured on the surface of the tube. The slow flow around the magnetic core causes the smaller particles (down to 1 micron in size) to be attracted by the force of the magnetic field. The magnetic filter works with no consumption of electricity or water. No maintenance is required apart from occasional cleaning.
- Separation of smaller particles down to 1 micron
- No consumables required
- Better quality in correction provided by a cleaner lubricant
- Less machine and tool abrasion
- Increased duration of cooling lubricants
- Reduction of disposal costs
Three different sizes are available for different applications:
- Separator, suitable for all types of fluids, and usable in both steel and plastic containers.
- Separator, suitable for high flow rates and high pollution. Applications for minor magnetic pollutants, such as aluminium oxide, stainless steel, metal carbides.
- SELF-CLEANING magnetic filter suitable for applications functioning on a continuous basis with high flow rates and high pollutant content.