S100 - Oil skimmer
The S100 oil skimmer is a unit suitable for installation in large-size tanks .It is able to lift the oil up to 20 m in height, therefore it is possible to install it above the free surface at high level.
The oil collector tube creates a circular motion on the surface of the water. The floating oil is conveyed to the oil collection tube.
The oil sticks to the outside of the float tube and will be retained by the oil separator. Special high wear-resistant ceramic scrapers remove the oil from the surface of the collection tube, it will be conveyed into containers of various sizes and shapes.
Thanks to its particularly robust construction, oil separator can be used continuously 24 hours a day without any problems. In order to prevent premature wear caused by solids such as sand, chips and particles in the oil, all wear parts of the oil separator are made of highly abrasion resistant ceramic. The oil separator itself is made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
Depending on the viscosity of the oil and the thickness of the oil layer, an oil removal capacity of up to 500 l / h can be achieved. Many different options allow you to adapt the S100 oil separator to almost any type of application.
Fitted with two drive wheels, it can be installed at a great height, with respect to the free liquid surface, and also vertically.
Technical data for FRIESS oil skimmer S 100 model:
Unit for large-size tanks
|Minimum tank surface size:||1300 mm x 1300 mm|
|Max conveyance height:||20 m|
|Length of the collector tube:||as required|
|Oil flow rate:||up to 500 l./h|
|Working temperature:||-20°C / +95°C|
|Drive system:||2 gear motor units|
|Power:||2 x 0.12 kW|
|Voltage:||230 V single-phase / 400 V three-phase|
|Dimensions (length x width x height):||with oil-collection tank (760 x 270 x approx. 480 mm)|
|Dimensions (length x width x height):||without oil-collection tank (760 x 270 x approx. 250 mm)|
|Weight:||about 40 kg|
The technical data provided illustrate the state of the art and are not intended to guarantee certain characteristics of the products or their suitability for a specific purpose.
- Quick amortization thanks to the longer duration of emulsions and degreasing baths
- Minimal maintenance requirements due to robust construction and wear-resistant materials
- Low mounting effort, as prefabricated mounting systems are available for almost any application
- The floating tube of the oil collector will follow the change in the water level, a fixed water level is not required
- The oil is drawn over a large area from the free-floating oil collection tube
- S 100 oil separator can be adapted to a wide variety of tanks: round or square, open or closed, above or underground
- Steel industry
- Automotive industry
- Chemical industry
- Waste water treatment plants
- AirportsScarica scheda tecnica Buy on Filter and Membrane