Disidratazione olio sotto vuoto
Vacuum oil dehydration
Longer oil life
The Friess VOD device removes water, gases and solid particles from hydraulic oil, turbine oil and other mineral oils in a simple and reliable manner.
How it works
The oil is first fed into a heat exchanger to reduce its viscosity; it is then fed into a dehydration chamber under vacuum pressure. The water evaporates and is extracted by means of a condenser/vacuum pump. The oil is then cooled again.
If necessary, the oil is then passed through a filter with a porosity of 3 micron to remove any solid particles.
- Less wear
- Removal of water up to less than 50 ppm
- Removal of gas and solid particles
- Rapid return on investment
- Simple, fast installation
- Operation without consumables